- Handmade squirrel filled with fluffy polyester wool attached to a slim wooden ring that is easy for baby's little hands to hold.
- A soft rattle sound from a bell embedded in the crocheted squirrel's body will draw the child's attention when the toy is moved.
- Squirrel and wooden ring have among others been tested for the migration of harmful elements and found to be child-safe (EN71/1-3).
- The upper material is a blend of 30% cotton yarn and 70% bamboo yarn and Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified.
- Cleaning instructions: Hand wash at 30°C. Warning: Please remove packing and attachments before giving this toy to a child.
See more product details Product Description This stylish squirrel is perfect for little hands to hold and provides a gentle and soothing rattle sound. The exterior made of 100% extra-soft cotton and the wooden ring are safe for nibbling. The carefully crocheted animal is part of a collection of equally beautiful crocheted soft toys that do not only draw the child's attention but are also aesthetically pleasing to the parents. All SINDIBABA designs are created by Lynn Appel (née 李春). Lynn is a native of a small farming village in the mountaineous country-side of North-Eastern China, and her family has been in the crochet/knitting business since the 1980s. It is there in the provinces of Shandong and Jiangsu where after the end of the harvest period farmers' wives turn into needle women to create these beautiful stuffed crocheted animals. She now lives in France and Germany most of the year and frequently visits "home" to put her designs into practice. SINDIBABA is a French children’s brand that combines unique design with high quality natural materials. All SINDIBABA crochet toys are handmade by skilled needle women in rural Asia. Box Contains 1 x Sindibaba 12158 crocheted squirrel rattle on wooden ring
Sindibaba Hand Crocheted Squirrel Rattle on Wooden Ring Small Light Blue B00H7ZEH82